Business Network Consulting (www.bncsystems.com) has been supporting the entire IT infrastructure of businesses in and around the Denver area since 1997 and Dallas since 2007. We just hit our 20 year mark and are still growing like crazy. Additionally, we have a sister company named Legal Workspace. Legal Workspace is the industry leader in providing cloud-based work environments specifically designed for law firms. As the first company to bring a virtual cloud-hosted solution to the market back in 2008, we've built the best brand and reputation in the industry.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with and generate leads for the sales team.
- Manage and coordinate activity handled by 3rd party vendors (PR, advertising, design, web dev, SEM/SEO). Coordinate and run regularly scheduled meetings.
- Assist with the development of content marketing tactics and the measurement of their effectiveness.
- Manage frontend and backend website changes/updates, including company blog and news updates. Manage landing page creation, edits, testing and tracking.
- Manage social marketing presence, leveraging appropriate content for each property (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc) including company blog.
- Manage directory listings and other 3rd party web presence sites.
- Track and report key marketing performance metrics by source.
- Manage and coordinate email marketing efforts.
- Coordinate, manage and participate in industry tradeshows (2+/year).
- Track and manage marketing budget, expenses and invoices.
The successful candidate will possess a knack for all things marketing and the enthusiasm and organizational skills to match. We are looking for someone to own the position, embrace the responsibility of getting the job done without a great deal of oversight, and be a goal-driven, self-starter.
The following attributes are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator or manager, or agency experience with a focus on digital and social marketing.
- Experience directly managing vendors and holding them accountable for deliverables.
- Firm understanding of putting social media to work for business.
- Firsthand experience working with and analyzing Google Adwords and Analytics.
- Experience making content changes in Wordpress.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Knowledge of the legal and/or tech industry a plus.
What we offer:
- Generous salary commensurate with experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company matching
- Free underground parking in our ideal Uptown location
- Cell phone and laptop for business use
- 3 weeks paid time off per year
NOTE: This full-time role only. Local candidates only. No Agency or Sponsorship for this position.