Legal Workspace is the industry leader in providing cloud-based work environments specifically designed for law firms. As the first company to bring a virtual cloud-hosted solution to the market back in 2008, we've built the best brand and reputation in the industry. And now we are looking to expand our team in Dallas-based to support our continued growth.
When firms move to Legal Workspace, they bring all of their existing applications and data. We are growing and need to expand our team of applications support personnel. We support just about every common legal application so your experience with how law firm's function and their workflow is the key skill a candidate will need to be successful in this position. You will use your experience to show firms how to be more successful by supporting, migrating and training firms on how to utilize different legal applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with our remote clients to migrate their legal existing applications to our environment and provide ongoing support for those applications.
- Work with our sales people in a Subject Matter Expert capacity, supporting the sales process, giving demonstrations and otherwise helping to bring on and integrate new legal customers into Legal Workspace.
- Stay current on emerging legal applications and maintain 1-2 certifications on the legal applications we support which usually includes off site certification and tests.
- Attend and represent Legal Workspace at national 1-2 trade shows per year.
- Significant experience using and supporting legal practice management software (Amicus, PC Law / Time Matters, Pro Law, Law Base, Needles or Practice Master)
- Exposure to document management and document automation software.
- Current certification on at least one major practice management system is highly desirable
- Experience with document management systems, document assembly software, time & billing applications, and integration with backend accounting systems
- An inherent affinity for technology and how it helps law firms be more productive. Superior work ethic
Compensation and Benefits
- VERY Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) plan, with company matching
- iPhone and Laptop for business use
- 3 weeks PTO per year
- Free underground parking in our ideal Uptown location